The ESL School at NYFA’s goal is to maintain high educational standards and to use effective instructional techniques in helping students to learn English. We are proud to list some of our approvals, affiliation, and authorizations.
- The ESL School at NYFA has received “approval” from the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE) to operate as an institution in the state of California. “Approval” or “approval to operate” means that the Bureau has determined and certified that an institution meets minimum standards established by the Bureau and according to the California Private Postsecondary Education Act of 2009.
- 2535 Capital Oaks Drive, Ste 400
Sacramento, CA 95833
P.O. Box 980818 West Sacramento, CA
Web site address: www.bppe.ca.gov
Toll-Free Telephone & Fax:
(888) 370-7589 or by fax (916) 263-1897 or
(916) 431-6959 or by fax (916) 263-1987Please click here to access the 2013 School Performance Fact Sheet
Please click here to access the 2014 School Performance Fact Sheet
Please click here to access the 2014 BPPE Annual Report
- The ESL School at NYFA – New York City:
is certified by the New York State Department of Education as an ESL School.Information can be found at:
bpss/ Or requested by mail at:
New York State Education Department
116 West 32nd Street, 5th Floor
New York, NY 10001
- A Member of the National Association of Foreign Student Advisors. NAFSA»
- A Member of Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages. TESOL»
- Affiliated with the Educational Testing Service (ETS) and administers the TOEFL. ETS»
- The ESL School at NYFA is authorized under Federal Law to enroll non-immigrant students.
Your privacy is important to us.
By submitting this form, you give The ESL School at NYFA your consent to contact you regarding our educational services using email, text or telephone. Msg. & data rates may apply. Please note that you are not required to provide this consent to receive educational service.